BRIDGESTONE AWARD "Best in Ireland 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Creating memories and bespoke ceremonies
Nenagh Olympic was founded in 1955 by Donal Murphy (chairman), Sean Naughton (vice-chairman), Liam Gleeson (hon. secretary and vice-captain), Jackie Gleeson (hon. treasurer), Michael O’Connell (captain), Gerard Lewis, Vincent Tierny and Olainn Dempsey. Later co-opted were Pat Naughton, Ned Fogarty and Tom Carroll. The original members were inspired by the achievements of the three Olympic champions with origins in and around Nenagh and from these three Olympians came our club crest of three intertwined Olympic rings in our national colours.
The indoor tarck is situated on Ballygraigue Road, Nenagh, Co Tipperary.
Contact our Club Secretary Christine Finnerty