Public Consultation - Proposed Transport HUB
Local News, Announcements
PROPOSED TRANSPORT HUB
AT NENAGH RAILWAY STATION
Tipperary County Council (Nenagh Municipal District) is seeking the views of the public on the proposed development of a Transport Hub at Nenagh Railway Station.
The proposal may include the following measures:
- Provision of a fully integrated transport hub at Nenagh Railway Station serving rail and bus passengers
- Relocation of the existing bus stops from Kickham Street to Nenagh Railway Station for all Dublin, Limerick and other local bus services – including those provided by Bus Éireann, private operators and Local Link services
- Provision of set down and pick up areas at Nenagh Railway Station
- Provision of a taxi rank, if required
- Provision of bus shelters
- Parking area for the dropping off and collection of passengers
- Provision of Real Time Information, information panels and other ancillary items
- Enhanced linkage to the town centre for pedestrians and cyclists
- Enhancements to the provision of secure, sheltered cycle parking
Your feedback on these proposals would be welcome.
Submissions, clearly marked ‘Nenagh Transport Hub’, can be made:
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- By post addressed to: Marcus O’ Connor, Director of Services for Roads & Transportation, Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
Closing date for receipt of submissions: 4.30 p.m. on Friday 11th June 2021