Public Consultation - Proposed Transport HUB
PROPOSED TRANSPORT HUB
AT NENAGH RAILWAY STATION
Tipperary County Council (Nenagh Municipal District) is seeking the views of the public on the proposed development of a Transport Hub at Nenagh Railway Station.
The proposal may include the following measures:
- Provision of a fully integrated transport hub at Nenagh Railway Station serving rail and bus passengers
- Relocation of the existing bus stops from Kickham Street to Nenagh Railway Station for all Dublin, Limerick and other local bus services – including those provided by Bus Éireann, private operators and Local Link services
- Provision of set down and pick up areas at Nenagh Railway Station
- Provision of a taxi rank, if required
- Provision of bus shelters
- Parking area for the dropping off and collection of passengers
- Provision of Real Time Information, information panels and other ancillary items
- Enhanced linkage to the town centre for pedestrians and cyclists
- Enhancements to the provision of secure, sheltered cycle parking
Your feedback on these proposals would be welcome.
Submissions, clearly marked ‘Nenagh Transport Hub’, can be made:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post addressed to: Marcus O’ Connor, Director of Services for Roads & Transportation, Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
Closing date for receipt of submissions: 4.30 p.m. on Friday 11th June 2021