Parade of Lights
Creating memories and bespoke ceremonies
BRIDGESTONE AWARD "Best in Ireland 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Our club volunteers once again went above and beyond the call of duty this week to help the vulnerable in our community. We expressly wish to thank co-ordinators Bartley and Marion Ryan for all their work and our army of volunteers who have been shopping for groceries and collecting medicines for those who can’t venture out.
Our volunteers will continue to provide these services for as long as is required and if you need any assistance please contact club coordinator Bartley Ryan on 086 735 8359.
The club are delighted to announce that we are launching our new Community Friendly Lotto in June 2020.
We hope you and your families remain safe and well during these times and we want to thank you for your generous support for the old Éire Óg lotto over the years. Before COVID-19 the jackpot for our lotto was at €2,100 and in order to close down the old model we are donating €1,000 between two very well deserving community charities. We will be announcing our designated Community Charities on next weeks show.
We must adjust and adapt to this new socially distant world that we find ourselves in, with this in mind we are designing a new lotto based mainly around online subscriptions with the hope to meet all our traditional supporters once social restrictions are no longer a part of our lives.
The new Friendly Lotto will operate as follows:
1. Starting jackpot €2,100 and will increase each week it is not won by €100
2. Four numbers will now be drawn each week from numbers 1-32.
3. Draw takes place every Monday night.
4. The week that the Jackpot is not won, €200 is placed into a separate draw fund.
5. Any week the jackpot is won, €200 is not added to the separate draw fund.
6. Ten tickets will be drawn weekly for 10 weeks to enter this separate draw. The prize fund at the end of this 10 weeks will be €2,000
7. A prize fund of €1,500 will be distributed as follows: €500 for 3 lucky winners with the additional €500 to one of our designated local charities.
8. A player may be drawn more than once in a 10 week period to qualify for the €500 draws.
9. The cost of each lotto ticket remains at €2 for one ticket and €5 for three tickets. Online Terms:
o 52 weeks (50 + 2 free)
o 25 weeks
o 10 weeks
o 3 lines in a week for €5
o Minimum play is for €10 – Play for as little as €2 per week (One line for 5 weeks)
Clubforce weblink details on how to apply online will be announce on next weeks show.
The lotto funding is our core day to day financial income for the club and your support is vital if we are to achieve all our goals and ambitions in supporting our local community with our brand of Social Sporting Activities.
We hope you can partake in the fun and while you will be supporting our senior, juvenile, camogie and handball clubs you will also be contributing to the local charities who are our every day heroes.
CHARITIES : Local charities are invited to apply by texting our lotto co-ordinator on 0858037407.
Our club text system is out of operation at this time. A new members’ WhatsApp group is currently being set up and members will be added during the week. It will be a ‘no-reply’ service and members will receive club notes, lotto results and match fixtures when we’re back in action. All new online lotto players will be added also once it begins.