We love beautiful trendy clothing, but at affordable prices!
Living Links, Providing assertive outreach support to the suicide bereaved in Ireland. Living Links has been established in many counties in Ireland.
The first Living Links group was set up in Cloughjordan, Co. Tipperary in May 2002, when a small group of local people got together in direct response to a suicide in the community. The event was tragic and cataclysmic for the people and there was a huge sense of inadequacy on the ground as to how to provide appropriate community support and a consequent sense of failure as a community.
Living Links objectives are:
* To provide support and outreach to those bereaved by suicide
* To increase awareness and understanding of suicide and its effects on individuals, families and communities
* To liaise and exchange information with similar support groups nationally and internationally
* To support and encourage relevant research * To produce leaflets and associated literature to be provided to survivors
* To liaise and provide families information on health services available in the region, and the referral pathways to such services should such professional counselling be required
* To provide and facilitate a group healing programme, on a needs basis, for the suicide bereaved
* To encourage the suicide bereaved and/or suicide affected to establish and foster an ongoing support group among themselves.
For more information on the organisation and how to get involved see http://www.livinglinks.ie/
There will be a conference held in The Abbey Court Hotel, Nenagh, on Friday, 5th April. The conference will be focusing on suicide awareness. for more information see link >>> http://www.nenagh.ie/events/details/suicide-is-everybodys-business-conference
They are also organising an XL challenge 2013 Saturday April 6th, 2013. The objectives in this year's XL Challenge is to raise awareness to Living Links free service & to raise much needed funds to train volunteers nationwide for more information follow the link >>> http://www.nenagh.ie/events/details/xl-challenge