Community Digital Presence
Tipperary County Council in partnership with Tipperary PPN wants to establish what community facilities have a digital presence in the county. This digital presence can be having a social media or website account to promote your community group and or your community facility
What will the information be used for?
- Tipperary County Council will gather the information of all of the responses of the community groups and community facilities that have a digital presence
- Tipperary County Council will then map the digital presence and this map will be updated and will be available on the Tipperary PPN website. This will mean that you can find a group by their social media or website
- The mapping will provide a filter so that you can filter by type of digital presence.
- The mapping will also link to the Tipperary County Council community survey carried out so that the map can also be filtered to showcase community facilities for e.g. that have disability access, that has an all weather pitch, has broadband etc
- This will mean that as a potential user searching for a facility in my area, I can search the map to see facilities or groups in my area.
- This map will be promoted to other agencies so that when they are looking for a venue to arrange meetings and activities that this map will support their search and provide through the links contact information to make a booking enquiry.
- Additional filters can be provided to the mapping as required following review and engagement and ultimately this should promote the community group and community facility
Please to complete survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CommunityGroupsDigitalPresence