Creating memories and bespoke ceremonies
BRIDGESTONE AWARD "Best in Ireland 2011, 2012 and 2013.
TIPPERARY CREDIT UNION LIMITED
IT / MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Tipperary Credit Union, one of the country’s largest credit unions, is seeking applications for a One year contract for the position of IT/Marketing Executive.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised Third Level Business or IT Qualification with strong IT, marketing and database interrogation skills.
An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; database interrogation software and report writing is required.
Experience in supporting and maintaining windows networks and supporting desktop PC users is required and knowledge of LAN and WAN network would be an advantage.
Experience in developing and executing target marketing campaigns; using graphic design software packages; knowledge of social media applications and experience in maintaining websites using a CMS (Content Management System) is also desirable.
You will be responsible for:
• Liaising with the companies IT software and hardware maintenance providers and ensuring all systems are secure
• Ensuring all systems are in working order and backups are in place
• Enforcing the Companies IT Policy
• Enacting/developing and reviewing the credit unions Marketing Plan
• The updating of the credit unions website and social media presence
• Ensuring that all credit union marketing/promotion material is relevant and up-to-date
Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential.
Salary: Salary Negotiable
Applications with full CV should be forwarded by email only to email@example.com by close of business, Friday, 7th June.