Tipperary Link 4 Life Training Present SafeTalk
Learn how to provide basic and practical help to persons with thoughts of suicide.
- safeTALK prepares you to be a suicide alert helper.
- Awareness that opportunities to help someone at risk are often missed, dismissed and avoided.
- Awareness of TALK steps (Tell, Ask, Listen, Keep-safe) and ability to activate a suicide alert.
- As part of keep-safe, you connect the person with thoughts of suicide to someone trained in suicide intervention (ASIST).
- ASIST carer completes the helping process or connects the person to further supports.